Saturday, September 23, 2006

Breakfast with Steve

Hello, thanks for clicking onto my site. Sorry I've been a bit slow to update the blog, but I've been a bit busy at work.

I'm presenting the Sunday Breakfast show on BBC Radio Manchester this weekend (24th Sept) so if you are near a radio or online have a listen. It's a religious show though. I'm not really a religious person, though I do believe in the man upstairs and have a quiet word every now and then. Thankfully I've got a great producer in Rebecca Kelly who can advise me what to say, and what not to say!

I got an award at work this week, kind of an `employee of the week` thing, which was nice. If I were working at McDonalds I'd get a star on my name badge! People in the office had nominated me because I came to the rescue of the Heather Stott show that went off-air because of technical problems at an outside broadcast last Friday. I had to `fill` for twenty minutes until they could restore the link. It wasn't just me though, it was Kate Dinsdale who was responsible for the technicals in the studio that saved the day too.

Looks like it's going to be a busy week this week with the Labour Party Conference in Manchester. Anything could happen......

Speak to you soon, and send a message!

No comments: